YOUR TRUSTED ROOFING COMPANY in carrollton TX
JMAC Construction has been serving the Carrollton & North Texas community for over a decade, so we understand the level of commitment and quality that our clients expect in a roofing company.
Our continuing goal is to keep meeting that expectation by providing quality materials, precise craftsmanship and responsive customer service. We have the experience to get the job done quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
We offer a fair price along with fair business practices. We are one of the few roofing companies in Texas that uses all legal labor.You can contact us today for a free estimate.
New Roofing for Commercial or Residential Properties
JMAC make sure to protect your home and property before any work begins, and approach each job with the professionalism and respect that keep our clients happy!
We are an accredited, insured, and a recommended contractor in Carrollton, TX.
Roof Leak Repair
Our estimators will develop the most cost-effective solution for your roof system. Since each one of our crews is specially trained and selected for your particular property, you can rest assured your property is getting the attention it deserves.
Whether it be a leaking roof or a simple roof repair, no matter what the cause is of your issue, our roofers are trained specialists to complete the job professionally.
Custom and Premium Roofing
If you are looking to stand out from your neighbors with a Metal, Slate, or High End Custom Roof, look no further. JMAC has experience with a wide range of roofing materials, and has the skill to install premium roofing materials correctly.
We follow manufacturers' installation guidelines strictly, and make sure your warranty is honored and your roof lasts a lifetime!
PROFESSIONAL ROOFING SERVICES OF CARROLLTON TX
Commercial Roofing Services
Most low-slope commercial roofing systems have three principle components:
- Weatherproofing layers — The weatherproofing component is the most important element because it keeps water from entering a roof assembly.
- Reinforcement — Support is needed by providing strength, puncture resistant material and dimensional stability.
- Surfacing — The component that protects the weatherproofing and reinforcement from sunlight and weather. Some surfacings provide other benefits such as increased fire resistance, improved traffic and hail resistance, and increased solar reflectivity.
We offer all types of commercial roofing:
- Built-up, including coal tar, asphalt, gravel and modified bitumen
- Single-ply membrane roofing, including TPO & EPDM
- Liquid-applied systems using high-tech polymers
- Metal sloped roofs atop high-rises